SOFT COVER TOP BOUND
Soft cover top bound originally developed for US military, our softcover books are made to survive. We use only the most durable glues and materials to ensure your book won’t fall apart in the field.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per notebook. All-weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- COVER / BINDING: Everything in this bound book is designed to survive Mother Nature’s wrath. The Field-Flex cover, the Rite in the Rain Paper, and even the glue is weatherproof.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- ARCHIVAL PAPER: Rite in the Rain’s archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.